Thursday, October 28, 2010

Because I'm White N Trashy...no, not me!

My Mom, Sister and I all grew such a love for this song.  It's hilarious.

I'm bumming the link off another follow blogger's page.  Once you click the link, push the White and Trashy Link and then be prepared to be extremely entertained for the next 2 minutes and 30 seconds of your life.  But the fun doesn't stop there, it'll be stuck in your head for at least the next month.  And the next time you're walking through Wal-Mart it'll play constantly in your mind as your eyes feast on those White and Trashy Specimens that frequent the establishment.

It's ok to love and hate me, both at the same time, for this!

Enjoy!

http://www.babysitterofthedamned.com/2005/09/because-im-white-and-trashy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment