Monday, October 25, 2010

Letting the Bitch Stand in Your Way???

There is a super thin line between standing up for what you believe and simply being a bitch....it may sound harsh...but its the truth.

How do we decide when its appropriate to set our own feelings aside, not for the sack of others, but for the sack of arguing and when...you bet your ass I'm mad, throw down is just the ticket??!??!!

I struggle with this as I'm sure most women do...we're programmed to please, be easy going..but some of us just aren't..and there isn't a thing wrong with that. But am I going to pick a fight and make a scene when the waitress brings me a baked potato instead of mashed...probably not, unless its that time of the month and even still no scene will occur, just a pleasant.."This isn't what I ordered!" It isn't worth it...am I going to enjoy it just as much...yes! But when it comes to personal attacks on me and those I love I find it rather hard to hold my tongue. And don't even get me started on respect...everyone, in my opinion deserves an automatic amount and then the rest is earned! So treat me with some and I'll do the same!


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment