Friday, May 20, 2011

Whoa! I fall in and out of the whoas of being a grown up. Real life situations slap me in the face and make me realize that yes, life is what you make it...but there are times you can't make, brake or scrap(by)...they just happen out of no where. Its how you handle the whoas that can make or brake what we can take from the experience. That doesn't mean that it makes it any less difficult to deal with. But more.."Hey remember what your learned". These are the times we prove to ourselves whether we are a phoenix or a rat..can we rise from the ashes or smolder in the rumble. Some strong words and a "can do" attitude along with a strong mind can make the hardest times seem like a piece of cake. As I type these words I try to convince myself that its true. I want to believe it and I try to live it, but I can't help but to be discouraged. I want nothing but the best, that doesn't mean the most expensive, but what's best for me and anything less than that is hard to swallow. So..what do you do when you have a hard pill for someone else but can't quite dish the dose???
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment