Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Why is it that some people think their actions have zero consequences?!?!!

You want to talk about being ashamed??? Shame on you! Attacking the one person that stayed neutral during all the drama you brought to this family, the manipulation, the blood you sucked out of someone I love more than anything in the world! You're grasping at straws because you realize you've got nothing left. Maybe I should start asking your family how much shame they feel in raising a completely pathetic psycho.

Hopefully soon you realize you're only hurting the most precious little angel that this world has ever known.

I can't understand or rationalize your actions. All I can do is hope and wish that at some point maturity will become part of your vocabulary and this whole mess will be over real soon!!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment